join us today
the right place for you
discover your potential
The Office Manager will oversee the general administrative function and activities of the office.
- Oversees the daily work activities of the office.
- May assist with discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Performs or facilitates maintenance of office equipment including cleaning, maintenance, and repairs.
- Administrative duties such as answering phones, sorting and distributing mail, and preparing documents.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies; orders new supplies as needed.
- Maintains office files; implements an efficient system for other staff to access files and records.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to type at least 40 words per minute.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree in office administration or related field preferred.
- Two years of administrative and clerical experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Full Time
- Salary – DOE (40-60k base)
- Health Insurance